Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Count Down and a Birthday

The app says 35 day.
Yup, 35. 
I double checked it because it seems like it should be more!
But its not, and we are getting closer and closer to meeting this special little person, and I cant wait!
We had an appointment yesterday and everything looked and sounded great!
The head is down, the heart rate is 140 and the kicking and poking are continuing.
I have been feeling great! So far I don't need to have a lot of naps (if I go to bed like a Grama) :)
I am so thankful that I have energy to be up and around and enjoy this time of life!
I was looking through my pictures and found the ones of me at 35 weeks with the other kids, well not Andrew, but here are ones of him 5 weeks old so its kinda the same thing.
And seeing as today is Andy'd birthday we are thinking back to this tome anyway.
When I look at pictures of Andrew in the hospital its hard to believe how far he has come!
We are so thankful for the many prayers that have been answered and that God chose us to be the parents to the special guy!

Andrew, 5 weeks old.



And now 6 years later, Andy is a wonderful big brother to Brendan and Kayla.
He loves to play outside, and with one of his siblings or Uncles, he hardly ever plays by himself.


He loves school and has been doing great in kindergarten this year!
He enjoys helping out with chores around the house, and he is usually taking orders from his little sister. :)

He loves to ride in the tractor or combine with Daddy or Grampa.
He has a very kind heart and is looking forward to the new baby.
We love you Andrew, and pray that you grow closer to God in the coming year!


And back to the 35 weeks pictures. :)
Makayla...


 Brendan...


And baby number 4.


No comments: