Tuesday, November 17, 2015

37 weeks

We are down to 3 weeks left!!!!
The kids can hardly wait.
Every day I have one of them giving me ideas on how to get the baby out :)
They remind me that I'm getting really fat. :)
They have many different name ideas
I get lots of help from them getting the nursery ready and many other little jobs
Yesterday Kayla and I washed all the baby clothes and got the nursery all ready
All thats left do now is pack the diaper bag and my bag for the hospital
But first we are taking a mini family vacation to Elk Horn, so no count down happening yet. :)


I am feeling great, less tired than with my other pregnancies, which is rather nice! :)
This baby is still moving around A LOT, which means that I'm sharing even more of the space where my ribs and bladder are, but whatever keeps the baby happy! :)

No comments: