Friday, October 2, 2015

It's Always a Milestone

30 weeks and 3 days
Its when your baby weighs around 3 pounds.
He/she isn't really big enough to be born, but big enough to show Gods mighty hand at work with every single breath they take.
When I went into labour with Andrew almost 6 years ago I had no idea what the next few months would hold.
I didn't know that our world would be turned upside down and all that we would have to cling to was our trust in God, but that is all that you need.
Little did I know how my heart would be torn every time he wouldn't be breathing well, how many tears I would shed and how many prayers I would pray over that little baby.
Each baby is a miracle, and Andrew showed us that from the very minute that he was born.

Now, when I reach 30 weeks and 3 days I am always so grateful that God has brought us this far, 
I'm thankful that if the baby were to be born he/she would be fine.
And pray that this little baby would stay in it's safe place for just a few more weeks. :)

And a big thank you to Megan for this picture! 
Its a lot nicer than using an apple tree. :)

No comments: