Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Beginning of the End

The third trimester! 
It came so quickly, to think that I only have 12 more weeks left seems unreal!
I guess being pregnant in the Summer with 3 other little kids will do that to you. :)
But its been great! 
A really easy pregnancy so far, other than a few aches and stretches here and there I feel fabulous!
At this stage the baby weighs around 2 1/2 pounds and has almost enough fat to keep up its own body temperature.
It can blink its eye lids now, which have the cutest long eye lashes. :)
He/she is around 16 inches long and is kicking up a storm!
I have never had a baby move around this much! :) Its a lot of fun!! The kids have been able to feel kicks too and it makes it more real for them.
At my appointment last week everything sounded great!

And here is my 28 week picture, taken with the self timer while the camera hung from our apple tree. :)


1 comment:

McKenzie Elizabeth said...

You look fabulous and I am glad your pregnancy is going well! :)