Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another Year Together

6 years
2,190 days
52,560 hours
3,153,600 minutes
And I love him more now then ever!

Six years, I doesn't sound that long, and yet I feel like we have been together forever, my life before Josh seems like so long ago!
Josh, you complete me, you make me smile, you listen to me, you understand me so well, so often you know what I'm thinking before I even say a word.
God new what He was doing when He brought us together. And I want to spend the rest of my life serving Him together with you. 
My prayer is that in the next 6 years and beyond we will be used by God as His servants, a witness in the way we raise our family and completely surrendered to Him.

I LOVE YOU JOSH!











1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow! 6 years, I am so glad you guys found eachother! Thanks for being a great example to you couples like us... :) Love you both so very much!