Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Camping at Spruce Woods

The past few days the weather has been beautiful! Its made me think of campaign again! I actually went to look at our camper the other day. :)
Anyway, I never got around to posting these last Summer so heres a start of our trip with my family last Summer.

These 2 are adorable together.






We packed a lot of bug spray (yes this is our stash, no one else's) :) And we used a lot of it!



Andy and Kayla checking our Uncle Steve and Auntie Raes tent.


Popping bubble,





Waiting for supper.



Chow time!







Rita enjoying her morning coffee.



Having breakfast with Grampa.



 Going for a bike ride.



The kids made really good use of the play ground right beside out campsite.





To be continued.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I love camping!! Looks like you all had a blast! :) Thanks for sharing!