Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Party Time!

November is a busy month for us when it comes to birthdays. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters with November birthdays, plus our 2 kids. So when it comes to a party we just all get together and celebrate everyone!
This year we headed out to Portage la Prairie and the indoor swimming pool.
Our kids were so excited about going for weeks! When the day finally came they were thrilled.
In the morning we worked on Andy's cake, he wanted a killer whale cake, and I figured I'd give it a try. I worked out great, and even made it to the pool in one pice! :)

Andy and his cake, we took some pictures before we left, just in case. :)



Swimming, splashing and smiles.


Hailey and Kayla.



Brendan and Daddy.


Andy loved the hot tub. :)


My littlest niece, Janelle.


Auntie Rita and Andrew.



Coming down the slide!



After swimming we went to eat pizza and cake!




My wonderful parents.




My handsome husband.



Opening gifts!!





Blowing out candles.


No comments: