Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 39!!!!!!

Well here's hoping this will be my last weekly pregnancy update! :)
Only 5 more days left...if this baby decides to come on time.
I'm feeling fine, ready, ready, ready for this baby to come, but enjoying the days with my kiddos, making lots of memories and spending time together.
The baby room is ready, my bag is packed, food is in the freezer, I have walked and walked and walked, the only change is how fast I walk. :)
I'm just glad that God knows exactly when this baby will come, all I have to do is wait. :) And start all my phone calls and texts with, no I'm not in labor. :)

Friday we had a midwife appointment, everything looked and sounds great. After supper we had the priveledge of sending some time with Henry and Megan, Megan took our materiny pictures, we had a great time! Thanks a lot guys!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you guys! We are praying for you and this little blessing(:

Miss ya'll,
Amanda

P.S. My guess is a boy!

Mrs. Pauls said...

I hope you are still comfortable. I voted Girl. :)