Friday, April 12, 2013

Week 37

This week has been busy with baby prep. Oh the fun it's been!! Taking out those teeny, tiny diapers ad outfits... it's hard to imagine that my babies wore that not so long ago!!
I have been able to check a lot of things off of my to-do list this week:
Organize the kids clothes and closets
Organize our clothes and closet
Make meals for in the freezer
Do a bunch of baking
Get the baby room ready
Wash baby clothes
Pack the diaper bag
Pack my hospital bag
 
So now all that's left to do is wait. :)
 
Kayla was helping me with baking the other day. Andy was outside with Josh so I got her all to myself, it was fun! :)
 








 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!
Kayla your the sweetest girl ever!
I miss you all so much!
I've been thinking about you a lot lately Rebecca, I hope everything will go well.
I'm so excited to get the news! :)

Love you,
Raechelle