Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Proud Auntie and Week 36

Another week has come and gone so quickly! I can't believe that we could be having our baby in 24 days!
I am feeling super! Stretches have been keeping my back feeling good and Rosalie and I did get our first walk of the year in.
The baby could now be born at the hospital close to us not the one in the city which is a nice thing to know!
I think the kids are excited, even though they don't really know whats about to happen. :) They love any baby that they see and will always stand close by and watch.
 
And in other yesterday was my once and only nieces 1st birthday! Happy Birthday Hailey!!
We were invited to a party at my brother and his wife's house, it was fun and cute to watch the 3 little kids play together. And of course eating cake was great too!! :)
 
The sweet little birthday girl.
 
 
Opening gifts.


 
After waiting patiently for awhile Andy and Kayla thought it was time to help her out. :)


 
So much help!



 
A girl after my own heart, she loves stuffed animals! :)


 
Time for cake!!

 
She knew just what to do and it didn't take her long to finish off a cupcake!




 
Happy Birthday Hailey, you are a very special niece ad cousin. We love you!!
 
 

No comments: