Friday, July 20, 2012

Stormy Weather

The past few weeks have been very hot so we have been dealing with a bunch of thunder storms, hail, high wind and rain. Some of our crops have been damaged which is not what you want to see as a farmer! But we know that God will continue to provide for us as long as we trust in Him! We are very thankful to know that everything will work out for good!
Last night we had another storm so Josh and I were out watching the clouds and I snapped a few pictures. Thankfully this storm did not do much damage, we just had a bunch of rain and wind.















Kayla doing some cloud watching with us.




2 comments:

Megan said...

Ohh, Neato!! I LOVE the pic's of Kayla and they made me really want to do a photoshoot of her! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think little miss Kayle can get eny cuter!!! oh I could eat her up!

ps I am so sorry about the storms ya'll have had the girls were telling us about them, we are praying thats all of it!

love ya
Bekah