Thursday, July 12, 2012

Playing Together

Since the time when I first was pregnant with Makayla I looked forward to watching her and Andrew play together, learn together and just be each others best friend, these past few weeks I have been able to see the beginning of a very sweet relationship between them. Andy loves being the big brother and is always there to bring Kayla a toy that she threw away or make her laugh. My heart is overjoyed to watch them together, I am so blessed!!!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/45655750" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen>iframe>

2 comments:

Breathe deep said...

Awwweee! What cuteness!

Anonymous said...

So cute!
I always knew my niece and nephew were adorable :)
Can't wait to go camping with you guys it'll be so mucg fun!