Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Jens Birthday!







Today is a special day for a special person, my lovely little sister Jennifer. She is a dear sister and I love her a lot!! She has this sweet way about her, but she won't pass up the opportunity to play a joke on someone. :) Jen you have a special place in our hearts, we love you a lot and we pray Gods richest blessings on you!
Here are 21 things about Jen that you my or may not know...
1. She cuts my hair.
2. She does a super great job at cutting my hair!
3. She is the biggest horse lover that I know.
4. She always wanted a big sister. 
5. She a very faithful cow milker.
6. She is a super great cook!  
7. She has this problem (so she calls it) of being short. :)
8. She loves her sports and gets quite competitive. :)
9. She has a heart for God.
10. She has a beautiful smile.
11. She loves to love on babies!
12. She was my bridesmaid.
13. Someday she wants an iPhone.
14. She wants that iPhone to be pink. :)
15. She is quick to help pretty much wherever she is needed.
16. She is a super great example!
17. She likes watching a good movie.
18. She likes writing in her journal.
19. She has a really great big brother. :)
20. She loves singing.
21. She is very lovable!

2 comments:

Breathe deep said...

Awe.... thanks Becks!!!
Your right about me always wanting a big sis.... and I was blessed to get the BEST one that I could EEEVER hope for!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Jenny

The Mayo Family said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!:):)
I hope you had a awesome day...What a sweet post:) fun to read 21 things about you:)
May your year be filled with all of GODs richest blessing!
Pleaser tell your family a "BIG HELLO" from us and hope all is well with you all!!
Trusting him~
annamarie