Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Birthday

Every birthday I have had has been different, each one exciting in it's own way. This year my wonderful husband took me out the city to watch the Manitoba Moose play. (I had been asking to go all Winter already) So it was just the gift I wanted. :)
The game was great, the Moose won 5-0 My cousin and his wife came too and then we stayed at a hotel for night. It was a wonderful time, very relaxing and enjoyable.
Thanks Babe for the great time. I love you!!

"Our team"... tha Manitoba Moose



4 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! :)

love ya,
Meg

The Pauls' Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! :)

love ya,
Meg

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca,

Thank you for the birthday comment! I too hope you had a wonderful birthday! May God bless you this year!

Love Rebekah

Mrs. Pauls said...

I am sorry to be a week late, but happy birthday! Those are some beautiful valentines flowers too. :)

Jeanette