Monday, February 28, 2011

I Am Married to the Man of my Dreams

For 2 years already. And they have been the best 2 years of my life!
God blessed me so richly when he brought you and me together, I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone but you.
You and I were made for each other, you are my best friend.
I thank God every day for you. You are a wonderful Dad and an amazing husband!!




I look forward to spending the rest of my life walking with you...
enjoying the beauty of life with you...
laughing with you and crying with you...
finding comfort and strength in your arms...
and most of all serving Jesus with you!
I LOVE YOU JOSH

4 comments:

MEGoo Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Love ya,

Meg

Jenny's writings said...

HAPPY Anniversary Josh and Becky!
Love you both!

Jenny's writings said...

HAPPY Anniversary Josh and Becky!!
Love you both so much!!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations on God giving you such a wonderful gift, very few people have what you two have. Thanks for the encouragement.