Tuesday, February 2, 2010

At Last!!!

Today I got a wonderful phone call from the NICU ward; the nurse said that Andrew had passed his car seat test which he had last night, so they had taken all his monitors off and Lord willing he will be going ome on Thursday!! We are very excited to say the least!
This next night Josh and I will be staying at the hospital, they have a room where we can stay and we will spend our first night with Andrew that way if we need anything the nurses will be right there. It should be interesting. :)
Then on Wednesday Andrew has 2 appiontments, one for his eyes and the other I not sure, and that brings us to Thursday!
We ask that you would continue to pray that everything will go as planned, Thank you!
PS I was going to put in a picture but the internet is not letting me, sorry!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great.

I can't wait to see him.

Love Rita

Anonymous said...

YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!

Can't wait to see you all!

Jen

Teena said...

just found your blog from Josh's mom's (I think) Life in our Quiver. I am praying for your little guy... so glad/thankful you get to bring him home! YAY!

God is faithful.

Will be back. :)

blessings,
Teena

Carrie Cooper said...

Oh what a blessing!!!! Still praying, oh how awesome our Lord is!

Mrs. Pauls said...

I am so excited for you! What a relief it will be to be home again I'm sure.

Jeanette