Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Beca!

Hey This is Megan (Rebecca's Sis-in-law) and I am Hacking Rebeccas blog cause I have somthing VERY inportent to tell you all.... Today is Rebecca's 22nd birthday!
I would like ALL (do you notice the ALL part? :) of Rebecca's blog readers to wish her a HAPPY HAPPY birthday. Please don't be shy..go ahead and comment I know that she will would LOVE it !

I am SO thankful that God put Rebecca in our family, I could not have asked for any better...She IS the BESTEST sis-in-law in the WORLD!


Here are a few pictures of her for you to enjoy...

They day she married Josh :)


Shelling peas...while Josh is working on the tractor.

In Israel on their honeymoon


Ummmm....Hard working girl?!?!?!?!?!


And that is as much time she could spend away from Josh...So now here are some pictures of her and Josh for you to enjoy :)


Day before there wedding...Don't she just look SO happy? :)




NOTICE: They are KISSING! such a rare sight...ok maybe NOT!
HaPpY hApPy Birthday My dear sweet Sis-in-law!


Did I tell you that Rebecca is the BESTEST Sis-in-law in the hole world ( So sorry if I had...It is just so true :)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!! May God continue blessing you in this coming year.

The Pauls' Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!!!!

You are such a great sis-in-law and I love you soooooo much

Love your lil sis Ker

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!!!!

I love you LOTS!!!

Have a great year!

Your sis Rae

Living In His Blessings said...

Have wonderful day and a joyfilled year ahead!
Your Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becks!!!

Your an AMAZING person! Thanks for being the best sis-in-law ever!

Jen

Titus2Mom said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!! You are a very sweet Mommy and your baby is precious!

Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!!

Hope your day was wonderful, and may Gods many blessings be with you in the year ahead!
Love, Laura

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Becca!
And having little A.J. home is one of the best presents you could get right???
~E~R~I~N~

Mrs. Pauls said...

This is a little late, but Happy Birthday!