Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy 50th Birthday!

Back in February my parents both turned 50! I remember when I was growing up that 50 was REALLY old!!! But guess what, its not that old at all! :) Now that my parents are that age 50 seems almost young, cause I really don't think of my parents as being old. 

So to celebrate us kids got together in March and threw a party for them. We invited a bunch of their church friends and fed them a lot of really good food! What more would you want for your 50th birthday party?!

Getting the table all set.




Our theme was Mexican food, Josh and Steve made delicious fruit salsa for a dessert.
We also had Mexican soup, enchiladas, Mexican chopped salad, chicken fajitas and lots of yummy desserts!!


We had lots of help!



Cutting the squares, Rita not really trusting that I can do it right. :)



These sweet little girls played all afternoon together, not a singe fight, they are so cute to watch together! :)



 Ruth and Janelle.



The dessert table.




And the guests.



We love you Mom and Dad, may God bless you with another 50 years!!!!

No comments: