Saturday, May 31, 2014

Planting The Garden!

This week it was finally time, time to get out in the dirt and get our seeds planted!
It was beautiful day for being outside, and we had a lot of fun. 

My little, big helpers.




The freshly tilled garden, thanks to a wonderful father in law!


Lots of seeds.


My handy little garden bag thanks to a sweet Grandma.


Tomatoes and peppers from my thoughtful Mother.


Getting started with the peas.





Planting pumpkins.






And we finished it off with the potatoes.

3 Long straight (ish) :) rows.


My wonderful helper.


He did a super duper job of placing each potato in the hole with the pokey side up. :)




 And the finished product. Now the waiting starts, the kids are eager to see what all their work will produce!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much Andy and Kayla!! I think of you everyday,
I just can't wait to see you!
love, auntie Rae