Thursday, May 16, 2013

Play Dough and Mather's Day

WOW!!!
This word sums up what I think about my life these days! :) I never in my life would have guessed how different things are when you go from 2 kids to 3. I thought 1 to 2 was big but that was nothing compared to this! :) And to top it all off Josh and his Dad have been seeding almost non stop so the kids don't see Daddy and meals need to be packed and brought out to the field.
But we are surviving. :) There is new mercy waiting for me every morning, and the Lord supplies the strength that I need. Prayers have been answered and Brendan is now sleeping 6-7 hours at night, in stead on the 2-3 we were getting the first nights. So life is good.
 And I am thankful beyond words for the sweet family that lives on the same yard as I do. Baby sitting, house cleaning, meal making, baby holding, and so on have all been done for me many, many times while I get this new life figured out. All that I can say is I have a super wonderful family-in-law!!
This afternoon was quite nice. Brendan fell asleep in the swing, the kids played with play dough and I got my bread maker figured out. Then we all had naps! :)









And seeing as Sunday was Mother's Day we got a few quick pictures before we left for church.
I had a wonderful Mother's day with my family.
I AM BLESSED!!!



No comments: