Wednesday, May 29, 2013

3 Weeks Old!

I can hardly believe that 3 weeks (and 3 days) have gone by so quickly!! What joy this little miracle has brought to our family!
Brendan is doing great! Eating, sleeping and growing. I even got a smile out of him last Sunday, but they are still to few and far between to be able to catch on camera. Last night he decided to eat every 1 1/2 to 2 hours, so I'm guessing maybe we are heading into a growth spurt, I guess we'll see. He was back to his birth weight at 2 weeks and is continuing to gain. He is also starting to not fit into some newborn sleepers anymore, which reminds me, I need to sort through some more boys clothes soon!
Today my Mom and sisters are coming over and we want to get our garden planted. I am so thankful for their help, I know that by myself it would take me a day or two. :)
We are also thankful for the sunshine again! It seems like such a long time since we've had any sun, so this is super nice!
They guys have caught up with the seeding, only some big wet potholes remain and we are thankful for all the seeding that we got done!
Andy and Kayla are doing great! They love their little brother so much! Yesterday we went shopping and they stayed with Grama, when we got home they couldn't get in enough hugs and kisses, not even noticing that Mommy was back too. :) They have enjoyed playing outside so much and every day Andy asks to go play in the sandbox, I'm sure if we brought him food in there he would never come out. :)
Well that about does it for an update, I'm off to get some work done before my kiddos wake up!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I like the 3rd pictuer of him:) toocute! can't wait to meet him! missing ya'll LOTS!
Love you<3
Bekah

Laura said...

Precious...like your other 2! How blessed you are!