Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

 Mother's day was a wonderful day, I was once again reminded of how blessed I am to be a mother!

We went to Henry and Megan's for lunch along with Josh's family enjoying the nice weather.

Miss Kayla happy to be outside.



Jen and Meg serving us cake.


It was DELICIOUS!!!!!


 Joey enjoying his cake.




After eating and visiting we went to the Pembina Valley to go hiking.

Kayla ready to go.



Deciding what trail to take.




Off we go.









Sorry I couldn't flip this picture.

Making use of all the stroller space. :)



Up on the look out where it was really windy, but still a beautiful view!

Ker Ker and Kayla.




Josh and Andrew.



Our Family.



After hiking we went to my families for supper and some football.


I thank God every day for the Mom's in my life, the examples that they have been and continue to be.
And for the privilege I have to be called mommy. I can never thank Him enough!!! Being a Mom is all that I ever thought it would be and way more, I love being a Mom!!!

My little blessings, Andrew Joshua



And Makayla Faith. I love you guys so, so much!!!!

2 comments:

The Mayo Family said...

Awe!!!:)
What a lovely Mothers Day indeed!
Love the pictures and might I say??? You have such cute and adorble children!What a blessing they are!
Blessings~
Lori for the MayoS!

Laura said...

Happy Mother's Day belated to you! Looks like a fun time, and such sweet children you have!

Hugs~
Laura