Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 36

36 weeks!!! I am so thankful to God for bringing us to this point. At the beginning of this pregnancy I didn't know if we would make it this far, but God has shown us His mercy once again! If the baby were to be born now I could deliver at Boundary Trails, a hospital an hour from our place, instead of having to go to the city, just over 2 hours from here, I am so thankful!
Not much is changing for the baby these weeks except gaining weight. He/she weighs close to 6 pounds and measures around 18 1/2 inches long! And I can feel every ounce/inch of it! :)
Besides growing baby Pauls is listening, feeling, touching and looking around when awake. He/she will even turn it's head toward light!

As for me, I have never left this large and slow! :) Just rolling over in bed takes a lot of effort! But it's so completely worth it! I am beginning to get things ready for the baby. I set up the crib in our room, which makes waiting even harder but I do enjoy the excitement of looking forward to the arrival of this little one.

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

You are so cute :)
I can't wait to meet her!!!...okay it might be a boy :)
Love you!!!

Love Ker Ker

P.s. COME OVER!!!!!! :)