Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Got Tagged!!!

Thanks Meg, you know much I like this game. :) But just to keep the peace... well here goes!! :)



Apple juice or orange juice? Apple











What was your favorite tv show growing up? We didn't have a tv.



Are you a collector of anything? Not really, but I do like cool rocks and have a few that I have found.









What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Wow, Andrew slept really good again!!



What is your favorite color? It used to be blue, I think it still is. :)







Have any bad habits? Not that I know of, but you should ask Josh about that one.



Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean.



What is your favorite song at the moment? Our God is Greater.



What is your favorite thing to do Saturday night? Watch football or hockey with the family.









What is your favorite thing to do Sunday afternoon? Play football with the family.









Have any hidden talents? Not that I know of.



What would be your dream job? I already have it!! Being a wife and a mommy!









Name one thing not many people know about you. I have always wanted a St. Bernard dog. (still do) :)









If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? What ever my husband liked.



What is your favorite pizza topping? Ham and pineapple.









What song to you most often sing in the shower? When God Ran



What is your favorite Christmas movie? The Nativity Story



Do you cry at movies? Sometimes.



Do you play an instrument? The piano.









What music are you listening to right now? Nothing, Josh (and I) are watching a movie.



What was the last good movie you watched? Brownsville Revival.



What is the last thing that you dreamed about that you remember? That Andrew started walking!!

Tagged: Raechelle
And whoever wants to do it. :)

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Hey Becca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me start by saying I MISS YOU!!!!!

I really enjoyed reading your post and I even learnt something about you!

LOVELOVELOVE YOU!!!!

Love Ker Ker