Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby

One year, WOW!! I can't believe it, after the first 3 months this past year has more than flown by!! And it's been a wonderful year, even the first 3 months, we have seen God at work so many times!
Andrew Joshua, we love you!! You are such a bundle of joy, you fill our lives with smiles. We have seen God answer so many prayers, all because of you. :) Our prayer is that in the coming year we will be filled with wisdom to train you in the way that you should go.
Last Saturday we had a big party at my families place. Josh's family came too and we had a great time celebrating!
Andrew enjoying being the apple of his Auntie's eyes. :)

Playing patty cake... speaking of which...

Auntie Rita did a great job on the cake!!


Almost all the Uncles and Aunties.
You want me to touch that?!?
OK, I think this might be fun!!
Eww... it's sticky.
But it sure tastes great!
Thanks to my great family for having us all over and making delicous food for all of us!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Andy.

I love you lot's.

Can't wait to see you.

Love antie Rita

The Mayo Family said...

Happy Birthday your such a sweet lil-man and a blessing!
~love & prayers,
The Mayo's

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Andy!!

Your such a special baby,and I love you so very much!
I hope you have a great year! :)

Can't wait to see you!

Love auntie Rae