Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Last Mother's Day Josh and I shared the very wonderful and exciting news that we were going to have a baby!! Who would have guessed what God had in store for us, it's been a year that has been filled with a lot of charitor building, not one that I would choose to go through, but one that I would never trade for anything!
To celebrate the day we went to my parents place. Andrew, resting up for the big day.
For lunch Dad had bought a delicious ice cream cake that Ryan and Josh served to everyone. Only after I tried to cut and it and failed cause it was so hard. :)



Everyone waiting for their piece of cake.
Andy and Grampa.
Here it comes!!
And then Andrew surprised me with giving we a beautiful bouquet of flowers!
Thank you Josh for making it a wonderful day! I am so blessed to be a Mother to this wonderful gift from God. Being a Mom is the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had good day :)
It was GREAT having you guys over.
Love you all sooo much!

Your sis Rae

megan said...

Looks like lots of fun!! And how sweet of Andy to give you those flowers :)