Thursday, July 9, 2009

Taking Care Of The Animals

I am very sorry to all of you that check out our blog, Josh I have been busy taking of the animals on the farm while Mark and Rosalie are on vacation. So I thought that you might like to see what has been keeping us busy. :)The first thing we do is put the horses into their eating pasture so that they can fill them selves.



While Im doing that Josh starts with the milking,

And then I help him finish up. (:

Josh feeds the calves,

while I get the cats and Teddy their milk.

Then theres the tuckeys,


the goats to silence,






and the chickens.

They are interesting to do,



but some times they are not to friendly, :)
So that is what our life has been kept busy with for the past 2 weeks, its been interesting, but we will enjoy having the family back agian!

No comments: