Saturday, May 6, 2017

Brendan is 4!

My baby boy turns 4 today!
Where has the time gone?
I still so clearly remember the day he was born.
We had waited and waited and he was worth every day of it!
Such a cute little kid he was (and still is)
Brendan you brought a lot of change when you joined our family, going from 2 to 3 was the hardest time for me, I didn't seem to have enough hands to get the work done.
But looking back now I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Our families helped out so many times in so many ways and I was able to just sit and hold you.
And when I look back at pictures now I cant believe how you've grown up!
That time, though not the easiest was so very special!
You are getting to be such a smart kid!
I cant believe you will be starting school next Fall!!
Being your teacher will be an adventure!
You're personality is so cute!
We love you're facial expressions and how serious you take things and into everything you get!
You put your whole heart into life and living, and its a joy to watch!
God bless you in the next year Brendan!
We love you so much!

Meeting their baby brother!





3 weeks old 



3 years old.




No comments: