Monday, February 2, 2015

Florida #2

On Thursday we made the 1 1/2 hour drive down to Anna Maria Island.
Its a gorgeous place!!!!
We got there at noon so we had lunch at the Sandbar Restaurant, it had delicious seafood and beautiful view of the ocean.
After lunch we headed out to the beach, it was amazing!!!!
It was beautiful, hot, and the sand the was amazing.





We saw birds (no big surprise) :)



Manta Rays.



Lots of shells.




We even saw dolphins a ways away, we followed them for a while but never caught up. :)




We walked along the beach and then sat and watched the waves.




This was a far as we ventured into the water, it was a little chilly.



I love sand in my toes!!!



Day 3 was amazing, Im pretty sure I could live by the beach, but Ive heard that waves are just melted snow. So I guess Im as close to by beach as I need to be for now. :)


No comments: