Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Heart Is Full

The other night (a few weeks ago) :) After our wiener roast, I had gone inside to get some house work done, the kids were playing outside and when I went to check on them the weather and the lighting were just to perfect not to take pictures.
So I took my 3 little subjects, washed some dirt off of their faces (their feet are not clean, cause these are outdoor pictures) :) And off we went.
We had a grand time, although yo have no idea how silly I feel with all the noises and faces that I make just to get 3 kids to all look at you, keep their eyes open and smile, all at the same time. I'm sure it's quit the show! :)

Here is one of the many pictures that didn't quite turn out. :)
Yes I must look and sound funny. :)


Thats more like it. 



This one just melts my heart cause I didn't even tell them to do this.


Brothers.



Brendan



Andrew


Makayla
Yes she has interesting hair. :)


And one more, just for fun.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Awe, Proud auntie right here...Such cuteness!!

Lana said...

Your babies are BEAUTIFUL! What fun you had! I found your blog from Lori Mayo's site...wonderful visit !