Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Shoe Boxes

We have been packing shoe boxes for a few years now, usually I just do it, but his year…. Well I had 2 little ones that are all into presents now since we just celebrated birthdays, so I thought I would get them to help me, and teach them about giving.
They had a lot of fun and for the rest of the day whenever Andy saw the boxes he would say, those are for little kids who don't get any presents. I hope that they will have learnt at least a little something, It is never to early to teach our kids to give.

We watched a youtube movie of kids opening their gifts, that got them excited to get started.


Ready to fill the empty boxes.



Picking out stuff to fill the boxes.









The boxes all ready to go.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good job Andy and Kayla! This is Adorable! :)
Miss you!