Friday, November 2, 2012

Warm Thoughts

 
Andy and I just came inside from watching everyone working on something really exciting, which I'll be posting about later. Anyway, it's VERY cold outside, or so it seems when your not used to it! So I thought I'd find some pictures of Summer when the days were warmer. :)
 
Back in August the kids and went over to my parents place for the morning to help freeze corn. Yvonne my sister in law and Hailey my niece were out too.
First we had to husk it all, we did it in the pasture so that the cows could enjoy the corn too.


Miss Kayla enjoying her corn.
 


Andrew got a ride on the four wheeler.
 


Then we had to wash it all.
 



And then came the fun part, cutting all the corn off of the ears. Makayla could not get enough of it! :)
 


Makayla and Hailey.
 


Rita and Kayla
 




Yvonne and Rita.
 


 
Stuffing her face!
 

No comments: