Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Memories Wednesday :)

 
I was going through my pictures today to find something to blog and I found our camping trip pictures from back in July that I never got around to posting. So here they are. :)
 
After setting up camp getting a fire going for supper. Andrew with Uncle Ryan and Uncle Ben.
 



Roasting hot dogs and filling our plates.
 



Josh enjoying supper. :)
 



Andrew doing the same. :)
 



Making sure the coke cans are empty. :)
 
 
 
After supper we enjoyed a few games of volley ball.
 
 
 
I love babies morning faces.




Yogurt for breakfast.
 




Mom getting stuff ready for breakfast burritos.
 


Steve frying hash browns.
 


And after every good meal there are dishes to be done. :)
 



Enjoying some more volley ball.
 




Preparing supper.
 


Eating supper.
 




Celebrating Reuben's birthday.
 



Relaxing after supper.
 



 
 
Kayla and I





Family picture!
 

Fun times and many memories!

No comments: