Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey everyone, this Andy and I know that I'm late but I wanted to say happy mother's day to my mommy. She my bestest friend and I love her very much, here are some reasons why...

She loves to hold and cuddle me...

she gives me lots and LOTS of kisses...

she takes time to play with me and she knows my favorite game...

she makes my favorite foods, tomato soup and oatmeal...

she lets me play in the bath tub...

she loves my daddy...

she takes me outside a lot...

she lets me help her in the kitchen...

but best of all she is going to give me a little brother or sister, and I'm REALLY excited!!!

I love you Mommy!!!!





9 comments:

Jenny's writings said...

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :)
I know you know this already.... but I'm so excited!!! :)
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!!
WOW Andy I think you've got a GREAT Mommy!! :)
I"M SO EXCITED!!!! (can't wait for the new baby!)
Love ya LOTS!
Rae

Anonymous said...

Andy is going to be such a cute older brother! I am so excited for ya'll! I pray you have a good and easy pregnancy.

<3 Elizabeth

Living In His Blessings said...

We are so excited for you Josh anb Rebecca. It is such a joy to have those little grandbabies come. Praying that you will have a safe and healthy pregnacy. Andy you are such a blessed little boy to have a mother who understands and supplies your needs in such a wonderful way. God bless you Rebecca as you do such an exellent job of mothering. Mother

Stacey said...

Congrats!! What a blessing :)

Mrs. Pauls said...

Andy is so cute! And I love the t-shirt. Such a great way to make your announcement!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day.

And congratulations i'm really excited.

Love you lot's.

Love Rits

The Pauls' Family said...

You know how thrilled we are!!! Praise God for another little blessing :)

Laura said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
We are so thrilled and know that this baby is going to be born into a home of much love! We'll be praying this pregnancy goes smooth :)

Andy your going to be an awesome "big" brother!