Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Quiet Blog...

...must mean a busy life.

I apologize for the lack of posts, I seem to have gotten out of the habit of taking pictures and therefore have nothing to show you. But I thought I should at least tell you what is has been happening around hear lately.

We had a wonderful Easter weekend with all of our families, we had 5 gatherings to go too and we made it to everyone. The weather has been beautiful so we were able to be outside a lot.

Thanks to the sunshine and warm weather my garden is almost free of snow now and the daffodil's are really growing, I'm hoping that in 2 or 3 weeks we will be able to have everything planted.

Josh and Dad have got the seeder out and have been working on it, I can't tell you how far they are since I no longer follow Josh's every move. :)

Andrew is doing great, he has been stretching a lot lately. He is just a bout running along furniture and loves it when lead him around. I can't tell how much longer till he's walking, but he sure as improved in the last few weeks.

And speaking of Andrew he just started calling we from his bed so I guess that the end of this post. We hope you all are enjoying Spring!



2 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

aww.... that picture is so cute:)
I guess I don't have much else to say right now:)
Love ya!
Ker Ker

Mrs. Pauls said...

Hi! I was really sad to miss you guys at Easter. We had a ton of fun in Saskatchewan, but I sure would have liked to be there on Saturday.

I am so excited about Andrew! Maybe one day he'll teach our kids to walk. :) Beatrix just goes all jelly legs on us when we try to walk her around the room.

Jeanette