Sunday, May 24, 2009

Seeding May 2009

Bright and early Monday morning, the beginning of a week of seeding. Josh and I leaving the yard Josh and me the first morning.

Josh and me working on cultivating.

And Dad was busy seeding.


The end of the first day.
The "big beast" as Josh likes to call it. (:

Our "home" away from home. (: We spent alot of quality time is there!




We enjoyed alot of beautiful sunsets.





We pray that God will bless the seed that He has allowed us to put in the ground.

4 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

I REALLY, really like the pics Becs

Love ya,
Megan

Anonymous said...

Hey Beca,
Its great to hear from you again:)
I really like the sunset pics
Love ya
Love your lil sis-in-law Kerri

Anonymous said...

Hey Becs!!
Your pictures are beautiful! Great job :)
Love ya Bunches :D
Your lil sis Jen

Anonymous said...

Finally more pictures:)
They look great!

O I love you lot's:)
Your sis Rae